Unfortunately, due to trademark restrictions, this article can not be delivered to: Japan.
G-SHOCK GX-56BB-1ER "The King"
From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the GX-56, which is designed to withstand impact from any direction. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle have a black ion plate finish.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time: 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.5×53.6×17.5mm
- Total weight : 88g
Check out all watches from CASIO G-SHOCK
Supplier product number: GX-56BB-1ER
Secure and easy payment:
- Choose from your favourite payment option: Advanced Payment, Paypal, Credit Card and purchase on account (Germany only)
-Right after receiving the payment your parcel will be packed immediately. Once it left our warehouse you will receive a shipment notification via Email.
-Within Germany we deliver with DHL. Usual delivery time 1-3 working days
-Deliveries to Austria, Belgium, Denmark & Luxembourg will reach you usually within 3-6 working days and will be delivered by UPS .
-Deliveries to other European countries take 4-6 working days and will be done by UPS.
-For more Information about delivery costs and worldwide shipment you will find here.
Free returns: (Germany only)
-We extend the legal return period to 21 days and take over the costs for your return within Germany (€40,00 value of goods) To do so please use our free DHL return label.
-For returns from foreign countries we can not take over the costs .