Reebok ZIG Kinetica Concept_Type1 (grey)
Releasedate: 06.12.2019 | Online: 00:01 CET.
»Sometimes the best things don’t fit at all, that’s what makes them stand out.« (Ian Paley, globally renowned Reebok Design Partner)
From Reebok’s Instapump Fury to the DMX cushioning on models like the Daytona DMX, the brand has always pushed the limits of what’s possible in footwear tech. Now, the latest innovation from Reebok Classic is the Zig Kinetica system, which debuts on the brand-new Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 trainer.
The design was first spotted during runway shows for Reebok partners Cottweiler, Angus Chiang, and Chromat at Fashion Week in both New York City and Paris, but it’s finally ready for a retail launch! Kinetic energy inspires the design of the innovative Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 shoes.
The stripped-back upper was conceptualized by designer Ian Paley of Garbstore, and features a mix of mesh and synthetics plus a bold strap over the throat. Based on Reebok's innovative zig-zag midsole from the '00s, the revolutionary cushioning propels you forward with springy responsiveness. Paley fuses shapes, lines and panels from a mix of archival shoes to make a statement. A heat map of kinetic energy flow inspires the color palette and creates a standout look for your run or any time.
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless suede overlays
- Designed for: 5k runs, fitness classes, casual wear
- Stable, supportive and breathable feel
- Adjustable midfoot strap for a customised fit
- Floatride Fuel is light and responsive, delivering an energised cushioning experience
- Zig Energy Shell surrounds the foam midsole to channel and return the kinetic energy of your stride and has a bold aesthetic
- Innovative Zig Energy Bands outsole stretches and snaps back to help return energy with each step
Main Color: beige Category: Boys sole: rubber Color-Producer: sand stone Style: Casual, Tech Upper: textile, synthetic lining: textile inner sole: textile Fitting: normal Supplier product number: EG7477
Secure and easy payment:
- Choose from your favourite payment option: Advanced Payment, Paypal, Credit Card and purchase on account (Germany only)
-Right after receiving the payment your parcel will be packed immediately. Once it left our warehouse you will receive a shipment notification via Email.
-Within Germany we deliver with DHL. Usual delivery time 1-3 working days
-Deliveries to Austria, Belgium, Denmark & Luxembourg will reach you usually within 3-6 working days and will be delivered by UPS .
-Deliveries to other European countries take 4-6 working days and will be done by UPS.
-For more Information about delivery costs and worldwide shipment you will find here.
Free returns: (Germany only)
-We extend the legal return period to 21 days and take over the costs for your return within Germany (€40,00 value of goods) To do so please use our free DHL return label.
-For returns from foreign countries we can not take over the costs .