adidas Superstar (white / black)
When the shoe was introduced, it was the first low-top basketball shoe to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shelltoe. With its rubber toe protection and non-marking sole, the shoe caught the attention of some of the best players from the NCAA and NBA, most notably Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Within the first few years of its introduction, the Superstar was being worn by over 75% of all NBA players; proof of its revolutionary technology which remains relevant today. Over the course of the next few years, it would advance from the court to the sidewalk and, consequently, further into the public's consciousness.
In 1983, from Hollis Queens, NY, came Run-D.M.C., a rap group that refused to conform to pop standards by deciding that they would dress on stage the way they dressed on the streets. The trio was most notable for wearing the Superstars without any laces and pushing the tongue of the shoe out, imitating the fashion inside a prison. The Superstar received a lot of promotion from the rap group as they went out on tours across the US, increasing adidas' sales on the Superstar shoe. Responding to an anti-sneaker rap song by Jerrald Deas called »Felon Sneakers«, the trio released a song of their own called »My Adidas« in 1986. The song paid tribute to the Superstar shoe, and attempted to flip the stereotype of the 'b-boy'. Many years later, Adidas eventually signed an advertising deal with the group for 1 million dollars after realising how much promotion their product received from the trio. The deal made between Run-D.M.C. and Adidas was the first endorsement deal between hip-hop artists and a major corporation, and a Run-D.M.C. endorsed line of clothing from Adidas was subsequently released.
The Superstar shoe has become part of popular youth fashion culture and are now worn regularly as casual footwear, rather than for sports. The Superstars, like the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars, easily made the transition from the basketball court to street as it was sported by hip-hop aficionados. In the late 1980s, 'b-boys' wore the shoes with extra thick laces called »fat laces«, usually matching the color of the laces with the color of the three stripes on their shoe.
The Superstars (now known officially as the »Superstar II« as the current production shape differs from the original) are now being sold in Adidas Originals stores, with brand new colorways and designs as a fashion shoe with themes such as NBA teams or major US cities.
Modelo: adidas Superstar Empeine: Cuero Color-Fabricante: FTWWHT/CBLACK/FTWWHT Suela: Goma Categoría: Hombre, Muljer Plantilla: Sintético Color principal: blanco Estilo: Casual, Retro, Tech Ajuste: normal Material interior: Sintético N.º artículo de fabricante: EG4958
Seguro y fácil de pagar:
- Elija el método de pago preferido y su paquete va inmediatamente en un viaje. A su disposición: Prepago, Paypal, Sofortüberweisung, tarjeta de crédito..
- Inmediatamente después de la recepción del pago, su paquete será enviado. Tan pronto como su envío salga de nuestro almacén, recibirá una confirmación de envío por correo electrónico de nuestra parte.
- En toda Alemania enviamos con DHL. El plazo de entrega suele ser de 1-3 días laborables.
- Las entregas a Austria, Bélgica, Dinamarca y Luxemburgo por lo general llegan en un plazo de 3 a 6 días hábiles. La entrega es por UPS.
- Los paquetes en otros países europeos generalmente tienen un tiempo de entrega de 4 a 6 días hábiles. La entrega es por UPS.
- Puede encontrar toda la información adicional sobre los gastos de envío y envío en todo el mundo aquí.
Retorno gratis (dentro de Alemania)
- Extendemos el período de devolución legal para usted a 21 días y asumimos el control de todos los pedidos en toda Alemania a partir del valor de 40,00 € de los bienes, los costos de devolución. Por favor use nuestra etiqueta de devolución gratuita de DHL.
- Para devoluciones del exterior no asumimos los costos.